Saturday 14 September 2013

HALF & HALF

How are you guys enjoying your weekend? 
So today this is what I have to show you, to do this nail design I started off with 2 coats of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, when that was dry I used striping tape down the middle of the nail and painted the other half of the nail with OPI Suzi's Hungary Again and then because my circle glequins were staring at me on my desk I decided to use the white ones down the middle of the nail. 





I'm not entirely sure if I like this design or if the colours work together? What do you guys think yay or nay?



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun manicure - I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination! Do you use light blue at the centre?

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )